- Oct 26, 2022
- Reaction score
Below is a very simple guide explaining how to buy $10 worth of bitcoin (or more if you prefer). Not only can you use BTC to buy things, but they can also go up in value which would earn you money just for owning them.
- Go to Binance.com. It's like paypal but specialises in cryptocurrency like bitcoin and is one of the safest, easiest and quickest ways to buy bitcoin.
- NOTE: If Binance does not work in your country, you can use any trusted website or business who will sell you bitcoin. Just be careful and only use websites and businesses with a good reputation.
- If you decide to use Binance, create an account using your name, email and password.
- Log in to your email and click the confirm link in the email
- Verify your identity using a convenient method for you. The reason you must verify your identity is because this is no different to using a paypal account or opening a bank account.
- After you verify your identity you should now be on a page where you specify how much Bitcoin (BTC) you want to buy.
- Choose $10 USD/EURO worth of BTC and Binance will show you how much BTC you will get in exchange for your $10 USD/EURO.
- Specify the way you wish to pay (credit or debit card is often the fastest but bank transfer also works)
- After you complete the payment, wait 1-2 minutes and the funds should appear in your wallet, you can now store them there and sell them later when they go up in value, send them to another wallet you own or spend them by sending some or all of you bitcoin to other wallets.